Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Welcome Home

It is so good to be back here in Masaka, it has felt like coming home.  I have loved seeing all these people again and yesterday was so much fun. I spent the morning here at Joan's and we tried out the childrens parachute I got and the boys here had so much fun.  At least some of them did.  A few others may have thought they were too cool for such a thing, but I think they had more fun than they were willing to admit.  And I'm glad we got to test it out before all the Eagles Wings Children arrive.  We are taking all the Eagles Wings kids to a nearby lake on Saturday and it's going to be so much fun.

Already, my time here is going by too fast as it always does.  It is going to be a busy week and a half.  The well at Eagles Wings is being drilled early next week, and I'm looking forward to spending some more time here with Soweto Youth Fellowship as well.

I got to be there for the twins first experience with ice cream. They loved it!

1 comment:

  1. HI Jaimee,

    Glad to hear you are having a good time. I am sure the kids will all be sad when you have to leave. Hope the well drilling goes well. No pun intended. Wilson & Chance say Hi.

    Love Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete